MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Interesting times for sure, great announcement we seem to be...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Interesting times for sure, great announcement we seem to be jumping right into the lithium strategy, albeit these are just applications at this stage.

It seems the exploration activities have started, lets hope we get some results on rock chips and soil? Samples soon, confirmation of lithium will send this much higher

I can't help however be a little disappointed with the way in which they write these announcements , whilst it gives us an overall view, it lacks the finese of a strategic , commercial and investor savvy writer, when you compare to other company announcements.

Anyways I'm pleased they waited for our new era to make the first of many announcements, I suspect and expect strong news flow over next couple of months which hopefully will be reflected in a stronger SP

A question I do have is what has happened to all the buyers and sellers , the buy/ depth even when taking into the consolidation is way less that it was pre- consolidation , does this mean they have been pulled or is this all still be re- balanced post consolidation ( meaning don't read to much into it)?

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.