MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Bruham, Here are some of your classic quotes. As you have been...

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Bruham,

Here are some of your classic quotes.

As you have been so profound and are leaving the MPJ thread, thought it would be a great time to reflect on some of the highly intellectual comments that you have shared with us.

All posters please have their lips wide with their teeth showing when reading his 'quotes'

Besides these quotes below, you said you still held stock on the 18/04 yet on the 22/04 you said you sold at .007. The stock has not traded at .007 (or equivalent)
    Which of the above is untrue?

"Eighty percent losers, twenty percent winners. That is one winner in every four people." lol and we are supposed to take you seriously lol

"Two months ago i was shorting BHP to the grave. Sixteen odd dollars down to fourteen something dollars." lol two months ago BHP was rising not falling lol

"Anyone know the reason why MPJ is being rejected from the ASX page?" lol a trader of 20 years sitting at the computer keying in MPJ lol

"You can't enter their code MPJ. Comes up as invalid." he still hasnt figured it out... How long you been trading ?? lol

"How the hell do you pronounce KAIROS ??" as if you care lol you sold for $100 less $47 brokerage lol

"ASX still not accepting the new code of KAI." he is still at his machine lol

"Twenty years of trading, CFD's, the markets, options, warrants and forex." yep and he cant find MPJDA lol

"You are right, it's going straight down." yep from .005 to .011 lol good call that one!!

"MPJ have nothing, it is all hope. You are all dreamers."
    "Where does it say MPJ will be successful?" where does any share say it wil be successful lol

"Poor Nick, would behaving a break down if he heard the labour word used." Labour?? poor Nikki
    "Including Nick Griener ( former Labour premier of NSW)"

"I hold one hundred thousand shares in MPJ." - for the record at .006 lol
    "Mainly, i'm tongue in check" sure you arent "tongue in somewhere else??"

" i hold one thousand MPJ at sixth of a cent." - thats more like your holding lol

"I didn't do my due diligence properly." - that doesnt sound like a CFD trader lol

"Every consolidation i have been involved in, ends up with the share
    price being lower than the pre-consolidated share price." - great to see you are out, it now should rise then!!
    "My next bid will be in at four cents, after consolidation." as if!!!!

"Calm down, it will take years for this mob to hit ONE cent share price rise" - it did 2 weeks later lol

"I usually don't touch companies of more than nine hundred million shares" - that counts out most of the market lol
    "The share price fall was caused by this coming consolidation." this was posted at .005 lol it has since traded at .096 nearly double lol

"Only four tenths of a cent to bankruptcy" oh what a dumb comment

"There is no lithium i've drawn a straight line so MPJ cant have any" lol with a crooked ruler i bet!!

And who will ever forget this classic Bruham when you made an utter fool of yourself when bagging MPJ's consolidation.....
    After posting a rise of BSG from under 1 cent to 12 cents. Bruham was unaware that BSG had done a consolidation lol

Thanks so much for your insight, your entertainment will be so missed lol

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.