MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

I originally invested into MPJ for the talent of the Geo A-Team...

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I originally invested into MPJ for the talent of the Geo A-Team and their Nickel tenement prospects. However they seem to have taken a tangent for the more in flavour Lithium commodity. Now correct me if I am wrong but I thought they managed to sniff out some Nickel targets and they even appeared to be a little excited (or maybe it was just me). Given the Nickel spot is rather dismal of late, even if they did manage to find some it would not be the best time to make the most of an announcement.

Forgive me for saying but I kind of feel this Lithium angle is nothing but a sideshow until Nickel recovers. Don't get me wrong I do want them to succeed but the reality is that nearology does not necessarily mean they are going to find the goods...

If they do strike spodumene then off to the moon we go. If they don't then at least they would have successfully managed to buy time when many other explorers are dying a slow death.

So do they have something tangible here or is this just a clever survival strategy?

Whatever the case I wish everyone the best of luck while we watch this story unfold.

MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.