FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

At the moment and as has been for quite some time the nickle...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    At the moment and as has been for quite some time the nickle price has collapsed making it uneconomical to mine and process in reminiscence to the POS hey day and the coal was exceptional quality but now no one wants it and even next door got caught out. International coal ?
    But there is a small earned in tenenement by way of drilling exploration at the east side of PLS I between KAI and DKO ? somewhere which is when I brought in when P LS was at about 3 cents who are also and about to be drilling which was when I brought in way back then at bargain basement price and the boss had spent his own money buying unmarketable shares at 5 cents so lets hope it pans out but more than likely next on the sell list unless PLS returns a goodwill favour because Newexco was sniffing around the nickle mill looking for a cheap stressed sale but it's earning it's keep now crushing rock for the roads for the local council ?
    DKO is cashed up and drilling and KAI will be drilling in September so I hope I got my information right because I do own a few and from across the ditch - Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.