MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Interesting announcement , my best guess given the company's...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Interesting announcement , my best guess given the company's current situation is that they are aquiring more Li country to the east of the north block, doesn't appear this is owned by any of the current players (using the maps and legends provided) so they've probably convinced the owners with the help of our new chair to give it to us in exchange for some shares (consolidated) and cash , I think the deal will appear to be a good one just like the recent one.

So if they double our holding in what appears fertile (Li & Au) land for say another 25-50m shares on offer then bring it on, seal the deal and then sink the drill straight after AGM.

I think they know exactly what they are doing and will jump in boots and all post meeting, they just need to get the formalities out of the way, I have no doubt our experts have been busy putting together our strategic plan which will incorporate an aggressive exploration program aimed at Li and Au over the next 3 months

If we get success and i think our chances are better than 50% then forget about further CR in the short term our oppies will be in the money and will provide sufficient funding to prove up an economic deposit.

Anyways just my 2 bobs worth, time will tell, wishing every holder the best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.