MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

MPJ Weekly Chart, page-7

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    $5000 gold thats a long bow, if you said $2000 gold I couldn't argue with that, but $5000 maybe in a longer time frame 10 years+, but I can't see happening any time soon.

Why longer period though, my thoughts are if you look at some of the super pits of the world some are starting to dry up and the sad fact is even those with large reserves they will no doubt get screwed up by human greed and stupid we always mine the cheap high grade stuff first, leaving the mass of low grade scraps for the end.

Look at cannington have you seen the grade decline there they were doing 700 g/t average when it started now they are doing 200 g/t and it's been declining rapidly year on year, when giant mines like cannington run dry it directly impacts global supply and they will not be replace mines like cannington the new discoveries just have not happened, what few bigger silver deposits have been discovered in Mexico in recent years are not even break even at current prices.

When you look at the grade decline lack of shallow deposits and lack of truly massive discoveries, I see gold and especially silver having to continually rise in price over the next 20 years or production will simply get destroyed.

Bottom line is I don't believe in the conspiracy theories, although I do believe goldman sachs and co have been buying silver while shit talking it and trying to get others to short it, but apart from those assholes running it up at some point, it's simply just going to cost to much to get it out of the ground and as the super pits producing cheap gold/silver eventually run dry it's only going to get worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.