UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

mpjv, page-43

1. 93 Posts.
    from what i understand - garret and Ripper only flew over the Browse Basin area - NOT as far as the Marets - (for those that dont know and I am sure that there are several on this thread - apologies for those that do!!) the Marets are a lot further north and closer to the mpjv. without the knowledge of some of the more clued in posters, but from a basic knowledge of geography - it is not like the initial proposal of a mining camp for 700 odd personel as planned in the 70s at Pt Warrender - i would have thought that this is a vast difference in getting product out of the ground to market as far as transport costs.

I am wondering if this would then still be a viable option for the UMC tenements around Mitchell / Kalumburu - particularly with the proposed world heritage type listing for that area from some quarters. (particularly in light of Giz Watson questions)

I cannot help but agree with Fingers comments re the Fe comes first - but after the oceanic post this morning (thanx magix - I think it was this morning!!)there seemed to be a lot of interset on the bauxite - anyway just thoughts!

unfortunately I do not know enough to paste maps / etc. on HC but maybe one of the regulars could?? (BUNGY etc!!!!!!).

As an aside I do hold UMC and also MGX - I also have a huge amount of respect for the posters on the UMC thread on HC - and am still trying to learn - so again please dont take any offence to anything I post (I still think I am HCs lowest poster!!) cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.