PAA 2.38% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

Yep, Taken as a whole, we've had an amazing run of great...

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473

Yep, Taken as a whole, we've had an amazing run of great announcements lately. I know everybody's pretty drained and frustrated by the delays last year that put the MND trial back half a year, but dont' let that blind us to the runs that are now mounting up fast this last couple of months. I've never seen it so good in my eight years since I began investing in this company. Yep, the possiblities of combination therapies has always been the big (quiet) winning formula and the mpl + prednisolone being given to the dogs in the dog cancer trial is just the beginning of the proof of that concept, and winning!

Returning to the confusion of the two different molecules called "MPL" on the net and in scientific papers, it's just occurred to me that this has consequences for PAA's marketing. I think, that PAA should avoid using the MPL accronym in its marketing to avoid people googling up the wrong molecule and related research and stick solely with the name monepantal. Also, this confusion could be made clear at PAA's website and in interviews given by reps of the company. How about it Anusha?
    Last edited by Lastly: 12/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $85.59K 405.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 188925 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 180688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.