PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi BartThere's a tremendous amount of disinformation out there...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Hi Bart
    There's a tremendous amount of disinformation out there ... studies set up to fail, political motivated BS and pharma motivated BS. Appalling "studies" which I can't even call science anymore.

So why? The problem isn't directly Covid related but to the time period we're in. There's a book called "The Fourth Turning" and I tend to think we're in it, particularly in "the West". It's a manic time that none of us have experienced before ... a time when most organisations have become untrustworthy because their founding purposes are mainly facades now.

I'd suggest that most have come to have the same purpose ... to perpetuate their place in the money and power hierarchy / to save face on all occasions without actually achieving much. Hopefully a period of rebirth when the social mood says no more. Currently crazy mental gymnastics being tolerated, despite the inability to produce a performance.

Here's a little covid gynmastics. Over 80 yrs, millions of daily doses of hydroxychloroquine routinely and safely swallowed ... but if you take the same daily dose over a short period against Covid, it's highly dangerous.

No it's not.The reality is that right now many organisations and individuals are unable to hold course on the truth against an overwhelming drive to stay in the power/money hierarchy. Insane yes, evil yes, reality ... for the moment.

The young will have to change this over the coming decade and throw away what's broken. Homer would never get the big picture but his son might. Not the place to take the rant further Bart ... Cowabunga Dude wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $101.0K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 420397 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 8821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.