MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

mpm-nlws april 2012

1. 259 Posts.
    Hi Arkivis

You asked a question under a different topic about the upcoming mpm-nlws contract? I took the liberty to transfer this to a more suitable heading.

The official word on the MPM-NLWS contract was for a decision 'on or about 10 April 2012'.

I have not seen any official word with a replacement contract date, so I assume a decision is 'imminent' in the next week or couple of months, given that Govt timetables may not be completely precise.

Meanwhile I was pleased to locate the latest (hot-off-the-press dated 17 April 2012) System Performance Specification for the MPM-NLWS . This is a 27 page word document at the link below. Of course this document does not mention Metal Storm, but I assume it has been written behind the scenes so that there can only be one winner, if you know how these things tend to work.

Evidently MPM is an acronym for a few different things, so when this link opens you need to click on the 3rd link from the top, and you will get a download dialogue. All good stuff.

http://www.doc-txt.com/MPM.doc

Mar « Apr. 2012 » May ... System performance specification for the mpm-nlws ... The mpm-nlws is intended to be mounted onto the marine corps transparent armor gun .... package to be sent before september 30 th for the program starting in april. ... doc. number/contract ref. title issue date/category 1 win-t documents the ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.