MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Sacophagus, I think it is very prudent of you to be asking the...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Sacophagus, I think it is very prudent of you to be asking the tough questions, particularly when there is such an endorphin rush going on. Time and again the market has proved to be a jungle full of vipers and other wild aninals ready to tear you to pieces. And time and again I have found myself swept up in the excitement only to be trampled by herds of brokerbeast or biten by the vemonous fundadder. Luckily I have had a few wins along the way as well so I am still here but I haven't made my fortune yet.

But this time I think we have, maybe accidentally, stumbled onto an absolute pearler. It's a double whammy. We are ahead of the pack in an emerging gem of a company in an emerging gem of a sector. Greenhouse issues ain't going away.

I am sure ,like me, you have sat on the sideline and watched companies like PDN, BSG, ZFX to name only a few, rise from absolute nothingness to star performers within a year or 2. And with every rise to the next level you say to yourself "Dang!! why didn't I get set ?? Why didn't I see that coming??" Frustrating yes, but the idea of getting a substantial parcel of shares in such a company at the embryonic stage is what has kept me going. Just one such biggie like that could set a man up for life. For my part it has dawned on me that, probably more through persistence and courage than accute intellect, I find myself well and truly set in the next biggie. At last.

Euphoria is a potent drug and can easily lull one into a false sense of security. So please, if you feel the need, keep asking the tough questions. It may help some others of us keep a check on reality. I sure don't want to blow this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.