MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

mpo a bargain , page-7

1. 7,404 Posts.
    yes snaffles,
    that thought occured to me,
    but l like to verify such apparant inconsistancies, to a satisfactory degree.
    when lined up beside the potential, it seems insane, goldmemba.
    actually i would use the word desperate or suspect below the board corporate dealings.
    the article below shos clearly that they know of huge probable potential (800 Bcf ) when the deal was executed last year!!!
    i didn't come down in the last shower
    and am getting better at seeing when the wool is being pulled down over my eyes

let start talking facts, some people may view this as being negative, and i kind of, got booed off the arh thread because of being percieved as such (perhaphs if there was more objective discussion instead of mindless ramping and wishful thinking then hotcopperites might have been a bit better informed)

that being said, 40% of 1500pj still looks nice compared to their current market cap
    the most important aspect of a company is the credibility of it's management.

Molopo finds funds for Liulin appraisal
    By Upstream staff

Coalbed methane player Molopo Australia has signed a conditional agreement with an unnamed investor to fund the next stage of appraisal at its Liulin CBM project in China.

Under the agreement, the investor will be able to earn 60% of Molopo’s 50% stake in Liulin by paying $2.5 million for production testing.

This will be aimed at identifying a stimulation technique that could be applied to the estimated 700 billion cubic feet to 800 Bcf of gas at the project.

Molopo managing director Stephen Mitchell said that the strategic investor’s experience in China’s gas industry, combined with Molopo’s upstream expertise in CBM, should help unlock Liulin’s gas reserves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    05 April 2006 05:38 GMT | last updated: 05 April 2006 08:59 GMT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.