MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

mpo management must goooooooo, page-22

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    .("IMHO, once Beard and Hobday are removed, Mitchell will be next on the chopping block.").

Jusik,

It is my opinion that Beard was Mitchell's puppet on a string. So then if and when Mitchell wanted something, he only had to pull the strings for him (Beard) to act.
    As such I belive hat he is just as much at fault, if not the controller/driver, of what has been going on.

And you alos wrote:

.("I retain a long term buy view, although see better opportunities and better management elsewhere!").

Jusik mate, even blind Freddie could see that, and many opportunities have slipped through our fingers in the years gone by, while we could earned more money by leaving it sitting in the Bank, and without risks involved either.

I consider myself lucky that I did divest myself sometime ago of many MPO shares I used to held. Although I still hold quite a few though, and while I was always hoping that finally someone would see the light and do what it is presently unfolding now.

I'll be glad to see back of many people involved in our Management and the Board. IMHO they are a total disgrace. Like a ball and chain in one's foot.

I still cannot fathom Beard's position on this one though. If he'd take his blinkers off, he could easily see that no one wants him there, and should walk away and save face.

Instead, he still lingers on and spend more of our money in trying to build a case against the move to remove him and his other cronie from their cushy jobs.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.