MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

mpo merger with arn, page-11

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Another Canadian company Lone Pine Resources whose ceo is our own ex ceo Tim Granger, is facing bankruptcy in the next month and delisting from NYSE and TSX",/I.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

As to whether or not we could buy some of their assets, that is the $64k dollars question. But, the way we have been heading I am still of the belief that we should sell everything and give what is left back to the shareholders.

Just look at the way the S.A. assets ended up after many years of spending many many millions of dollars there, and then look at what we have got in return for all of our troubles there. And, if you do, I am sure that you will know the answer. It isn't pretty is it.???

How many times have we ended up getting burned while investing in NA, and yet we are still heading in that same old way, instead of changing tactics and continue going down the same road. The road that we have been travelling on in the past has been full of potholes continuously punching our tyres, and knocking the wind off our sails, and guess what....... we are still heading in that same old way instead of looking for an alternative route.

Now, who have we got left in our Board and Management that are still Australians, and which carry much of the say in the Company.??? Who are the two head honchos.????

Hence why our sp is heading South, and not Northward. DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.