MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

I am sorry but I don't think you have any vague clue what you...

1. 85 Posts.
    I am sorry but I don't think you have any vague clue what you are talking about. The only serious money MPO ever made for shareholders was from N. America. Are you even aware of the asset base for this company?

The rest of your comments make even less sense. I proposed a tentative merger with explicit reasoning and numbers. Any actual proposal will have to come from discussions between the two management teams. You seem to take my proposal as some kind of final deal.

I sensed you had little experience but now it's clear you have no experience or idea about how to value small cap energy.

You are also twisting what I said. I didn't say ARN couldn't grow. I said it would grow slowly which doesn't excite the market much. It will grow much faster if we merge. The market will be excited both ARN and MPO shareholders will benefit.

It does bother me that you don't even understand what I said. I suggest you reread my original proposal and rethink it. When you have a better grasp of what I'm saying, it will make more sense to you and the upside should be more apparent.

Unfortunately, your message contains zero actual facts. Just comments like "It is only your opinion against others." It's not my opinion. It's a fact. Look at the highest EV either company attained in the last few years. It's a fact that ARN raised money at $4+ not an opinion.

ARN is moving ahead. There are not waiting on MPO! You say what happened to the share price? Well, on mere speculation of the asset sale it went from the 0.30's to 0.50's today with a spike above 0.80.

What has happened to MPO's share price since we announced asset sales? Nothing but flat with a slight down bias. Those are the facts.

As for moving back to Australia: that might sound good to some clueless Australian investor but there are no easy plays to enter in Australia. Do you know one?

The reason that almost everyone from the past management team is gone is because they were a bunch of clueless clowns making production forecasts for the Wolfcamp so divorced from reality that the market has lost complete faith in this company. That's why they are gone. They did a good job selling assets to LEG, but it was a series of bad blunders afterward.

Why on earth do you think this company is trading below cash value?

The only option I would consider, aside from a merger with an undervalued player with complimentary strengths, is the return of cash to shareholders.

That means my taking a loss on my MPO investment if 0.20-0.25 is roughly as good as it gets. I would do that in a heartbeat rather than allow this BOD to take more idiotic pot shots in exploration.

What I was proposing was a way to make money for MPO shareholders, not just get a payout of whatever cash doesn't get squandered by the end of the asset sale process.

Try thinking before posting a commentary with zero facts.

Wiggling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.