NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

http://www.bdlive.co.za/business/mining/2014/05/19/ivanhoe-hits-r...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    http://www.bdlive.co.za/business/mining/2014/05/19/ivanhoe-hits-regulatory-snag-over-prospecting-right

Ivanhoe hits regulatory snag over prospecting right
    by Brendan Ryan, 19 May 2014, 12:13

one paragraph....
    "Ivanhoe said that "based on legal consultation, it has been established that if Ivanhoe does not receive the mining right by May 31 the company’s prospecting right would expire and the company would be required to suspend all physical exploration activities on the Platreef project".continues

finishes with...
    "The entire application process is being administered by the (Department of Mineral Resources). Ivanhoe recently amended its proposed BEE structure. It now includes communities, employees and entrepreneurs who together will own 26% of the Platreef project.
    Ivanhoe has received feedback from (the department) on the various aspects of its application and expects to receive approval of its mining rights shortly. However, this may not occur prior to the expiry of the company’s prospecting right on May 31 ," the company’s statement said.

Its a drama this mining caper...one long and gruelling drama,imo.

These time frames and dead lines keep popping up like multiplying bunnies from the ground and
    undermining really BIG mining.
    I think SA loves all the drama but bunnies dont dig deap enough to mine anything...BIG nuisence value and in the way of SAs prosperity? all those little burrows...imo

Better read that ammendment bill again I think...something about ammendments to prospecting and mining rights in it....
    Looking for bunnies holes to fall in or trip over.
    No-one is making it easy in SA...clearing a path to start building industry.

NKWE has a mining right for Garatau project so all aspects should be OK right? Just tell me what notorisation means again?

Thanks for that little bit of SA drama reporter.

Do they have rabbits in SA ?
    I know a panther that might be getting very hungry and looking a bit scrawny.
    Perhaps Canada has better pickings as other SA miners have gone that way.
    Soon only rabbit holes in Limpopo. Empty ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.