HDR hardman resources limited

mputa 1--what incremental value?, page-57

1. 13,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Heremes,

With due respect, don't you find it a bit strange considering the weather forecast in the USA as an oil price "fundamental".

The weather will only drive short term spikes in the oil price.

IMO the mere fact the the oil markets "hold there breath" over weather events in the USA, just goes to show how little surplus capacity there is.

If you cannot see the longer term fundamentals of oil price, then I don't blame you for fearing a 50% drop. For me a very scary fundamental is our dependency on what is fast appearing to be "our civilisational enemy", but of the weather in a far away land, I am not scared.

As for HDR rampers, tend to agree with much of your sentiment. All the more reason to look at the fundamentals IMO, and IMO HDR is now trading in the fair value range wrt ROC, and once again offers far superior leverage to Mauritania. Long term I like both. Both have access to a lot of the scarce "yet to be discovered" resources.

The fundamental value of HDR is not effected by the weather in the USA, or anywhere else. That is of short term TA interest only.

Entropylord

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.