RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

MPX looking to use RotoGro in Australian facility

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Last night MPX International had an investor conference webcast.

The “rotary garden systems” they referred to last night are RotoGro systems as they have talked of and shown images of RotoGro units previously. So they're looking at using RotoGro for their Tasmanian facility with the possibility of expanding tissue culture facilities to Canada and elsewhere so potentially more facilities utilizing RotoGro.

I've captured the audio of the segment(length 1 minute 44 seconds) which I have attached and below is a transcription that I've done of the audio ......

MPX International President & CEO Scott Boyes speaking:

"The Australian market is now advancing, it was a little bit slow in it's start but it's now advancing very quickly, they're adding over a thousand to fifteen-hundred patients a month."

"We applied for a licence in Australia actually before the sale of our U.S. assets to iAnthus and we were very late stage application, now the building is being built out as we speak, security is in place. It's in Tasmania, has a more favourable climate, more temperate climate than some of the jurisdictions in Australia."

"We haven't acquired/bought a licence there, we actually gone through the process of applying for i ourselves. Again we have a strong management team there, our general manager has been involved in the development of hospitals, a strong project manager."

"The market there will be Australia and New Zealand which many of you know has got a referendum on the first of the year, looking to go full medical and we can also export from there to other countries around the globe. We hope to have that facility EU-GMP approved as well and we're designing it and building out the processes there to make sure that that's available to us."

"We'll have about 20,000 square feet of cultivation, we also have a small extraction facility there and somewhat unique, we are building out a tissue culture facility there,we hope to be able to use the rotary garden systems in this facility which requires a lot of clone material and rather than using mothers and cutting, we are working with a local tissue culture supplier to build out a full tissue culture lab in that facility as well. If it works out well, we'll also be expanding our tissue culture technologies into Canada and elsewhere."

MPX looking to use RotoGro in Australian facility.mp3

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1723/1723956-b156ff6d6ea69bf192027f4c6cdd86c6.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1723/1723957-139f063caa9561d8e4d32576f5a6a12b.jpg

Last edited by Dknow: 13/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.