MQG 0.26% $203.40 macquarie group limited

@pete222..you deride others for not having a large number of...

1. 4,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    @pete222..you deride others for not having a large number of posts...but would remind you that although you have a significant number of posts, you have very few “great analysis”. This is for a very good reason !
    Never in my wildest dreams or nightmares have I heard a greater load of unsubstantiated codswallop regarding Macquarie. I too am of a similar age to @wrxinvestor, and the only reason I haven’t got a swag of MQG is because of available cash. I hold a significant portfolio, but of course everything is down and to raise funds to buy MQG, I would have to realise a loss. 90%+ of my wife’s portfolio is in CSL but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t snap up MQG is she had the available funds. I would suggest that 3 shares that I would hold for virtually forever would be, CSL, MQG and WES. You cite a personal experience for your bias, but you fail to provide a reasonable, logical or practical reason for doing so. Should you be biased in favour of MQG, I would still expect that you would provide factual evidence for doing so, rather than it being based on nothing more than a personal experience (as hurtful as it may be).
    After all, there are many at the present time, irrespective of their age, financial status or employment opportunities, that are also doing it hard. I would suggest that @wrxinvestor has matured with age (probably like his portfolio) and would suggest that it would be a good example to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$203.40
Change
0.520(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $77.70B
Open High Low Value Volume
$204.18 $204.49 $202.50 $105.9M 520.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827 $203.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$203.43 109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.