MQG 0.42% $208.73 macquarie group limited

MQG $150, page-362

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Well no l am not an expert would never make such a claim. But l didn't buy 'all time highs' either and holding about 12% loss now.
    Main reason l like MQG is it has diverse bussiness interests and some will compensate for areas that will make a loss. No doubt there will be adjustment. I sold about 25% just after the XD date intending to buy back again later in the cycle.

Housing market overdue for correction should recover. The banks are all giving borrowers short term break which could reduce fore-closures, but it is important not to lose too many customers in the long term. It will be a tough result for the next few quarters.

I do agree, many reasons to expect further falls and it may be an oportunity to invest more. It will go up once investors believe it's over sold, probably currently this is not time, however it appears perhaps some players today believed it was the case or perhaps because of short term sentiment.

Apologise, pointing out your prediction, no personal offence was intended, but if you're proclaiming the 'world is doomed', you are inviting a response, right?

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$208.73
Change
0.880(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $79.66B
Open High Low Value Volume
$208.00 $209.90 $207.70 $76.15M 365.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $208.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$208.80 150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.