MQG 1.70% $228.73 macquarie group limited

Hi Trader52,Can you please post the link to the site where you...

1. 107 Posts.
    Hi Trader52,
    Can you please post the link to the site where you got the below info...? Also a link to the down beat post that you made on the 31st of March??
    Based on the report that came out today, I'm having a hard time believing that Goldman Sachs could have got their information so wrong...
    I understand that they are a competitor but to be that far off the mark smells of foul play....

Thanks,

Here is the report I mentioned yesterday.

0422 GMT [Dow Jones] Macquarie Group (MQG.AU) down 2.5% at A$47.48,
    hits 4-week low
    of A$47.42 despite S&P/ASX 200's early rise to 10-week high. Follows Goldman Sachs JBWere prediction yesterday that Macquarie's FY10 result on April 30 would disappoint the market, potentially pushing the stock down to the low A$40.00s. On the charts, Macquarie is poised to close below recent range support at A$48.30, after shying off resistance from potential descending triangle pattern last week, according to Dow Jones Newswires technical analysis. Daily charts show a broadening top pattern, which may lend support today near current levels. But with the market now becoming wary of the FY result, former support at A$48.30 might now turn into resistance. Expect some support at A$44.90 but if that level gives way, the triangle pattern will target A$31.00, although such a fall would no doubt require a major slump in the market or major disappointment
    with the FY result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.