MQG 0.16% $210.06 macquarie group limited

mqg chart ???, page-61

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Someone outside from HC flagged me scanman re MQG, I was certainly surprised as I had not posted for what seems like an eternity AND am only replying as you seem genuine. I am relatively humble in nature so I'll take the congratulations on board more so as a kind gesture, that being said the 'markings' were on the wall. Regarding going forward, well presently I do not hold MQG or many others blue-chips that I once had as of only the last month or so - this is more so a cyclical decision on my part rather than anything sinister. I am not much of the conspiracy theorist, take much of it in then dicipher and then am not left with much more other than a chuckle - that being said I am certainly a numbers man and as at present there is much not stacking up globally in my personal opinion. Please do not let this deter you from holding MQG, if I were to be holding any financial at present it would more likely be her; they are well funded project/ business wise, continue to perform/ manage accordingly, have a strong link to the best performing currency at present (strangely the USD) and have a strong balance sheet.

'Technically' speaking, I am presently on the side-lines ... waiting to pounce naturally!

Regards, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$210.06
Change
0.340(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $80.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$208.47 $210.75 $207.51 $192.3M 941.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2760 $210.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$210.06 531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.