AAU 33.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

An impossible question but I think we always refer to past...

1. 906 Posts.
    An impossible question but I think we always refer to past experiences to help.

I am in this stock as it reminds me of a stock I was in many years ago. The stock was about to mine and process a commodity that was rising in value, their margins were going to be fantastic, they intended to pay a dividend however the initial mine only had 6 years of life.

In the equivalent period that PGI is going through now, this other stock's price would drift on low volume.

Just at about the time they were going to move into production the price went up about 60% and then it was knocked down again.

Even when they started production the price did not move but then, about 2 months later, away it went.

Unfortunately I had become so frustrated at the time I was not on board.

This time I am not going to make the same mistake.

But the short answer is "I do not have any idea" and it will depend on when some big players start to move in.

But I hasten to add that they may be slowly accumulating at the moment. Over the last few weeks I have had the feeling that some games are being played, some largish sellers apparently just off the money.

Last week as many were lowering their price in a minnie panic attack, three did not move. And oddly they had sizes of 200k, 300k and 500k while the panicky sellers were all odd sorts of numbers.

This 2 million seller is odd as well, as the buying is apparently not strong and something like this causes weaker hands to jump over this seller and sell out.

He is obviously not dumping his shares on some fear that he has and is willing to wait.

If too many sell out then the a new "normal" price level will form below this big seller and this seller will have to wait an extended period.

My strategy would be if I had a lot to sell at a particular price, I would feed them out slowly, disguising that they were coming from the one seller.

However, speculating on the intentions of other is always fraught with danger, so I will just sit tight and play it by ear.

PS. the other stock's price absolutely flew in the end

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $121.1K 25.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 24772425 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6000095 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 15038844
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.