KAR 1.11% $1.78 karoon energy ltd

you know its amazing how quickly its forgotten what karoon...

1. 1,325 Posts.
    you know its amazing how quickly its forgotten what karoon really is.

The sp has been slowly manipulated down, timed to coinside with the end of the financial year .if the sharks are circling they have convinced quite a few believers that the company is worth no more then the current price .

if they offered a bid at $8 how many would sell ?

we hit 26 million scf 15 klm from the giant p1 discovery with potential unrestricted flow of 100 million + scf ....torosa 48 million scf a day .....if anyone who has fully researched the future of lng would know, that we will have no problems securing long term contracts worth 8 - 10 billion dollars if it gets to that stage.

I believe that COP would like to get their hands on all of it ,at a recent presentation with jim mulver you can see how he skirted around the browse and kronos 1 the massive flow didnt get a look in ...trying in my view to not build up the massive find .Why? he pumped it before the flows surely a little triumph for the cop boss WE GOT 26 MILLION POTENTCIAL 100 MILLION SCF PER DAY . in ya face all you neigh sayers .

but it was the opposite to the way he talked up the browse before the confirmed flow ..???????? .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.426B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.76 $7.106M 4.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15683 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 25444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.