KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

mqg researh:pessimism priced in, brazil is not, page-42

1. 192 Posts.
    Im not really interested in getting involved in this arguement, personally I think there is more important things to talk about on HC, but thats my opinion.

Anyway, in KAR's Kronos progress report 12 (where they had the nice picture of the flare off... but I guess that could have been doctored...) They state in their future plan that;

" Further appraisal and exploration well locations will be identified for the re-commencement drilling in early 2011."

Then they go on to say further;

"As planned the current KAR\COP drilling compaign will finish with this well, and exploration and appraisal drilling will commence in the acreage in the first quarter 2011."

And its only a loss if you cash out, if you can hold on, then hold. The KAR ride has been bumpier than this before, and it has always bounced back in the past.

These are my opinions, and as others have said, put this one in the bottom drawer for a while. I've used this opportunity to top up, but in saying that I dont have every thing I own riding on it.

Finally if COP werent interested in playing anymore, why kick in another $100m, Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt their own description of it "a monster?"

Have a good one guys, hopefully we hear news soon.

It feels like those that trade short term are sweating on it, those that are in for the long term arent too worried

Scotty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.