MQR 0.00% 1.6¢ marquee resources limited

I already know what happened and advised you of that fact. I am...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I already know what happened and advised you of that fact. I am not a shareholder of MQR but BEA.
    When BEA optioned the Kenieba and Lone Star properties (great properties by the way) to MQR, BEA took 6 million MQR shares priced at $0.15 (or $900,000) as part of the deal. Today those shares are worth $150,000 and the 2 properties now have questionable value.
    As a BEA shareholder that really pisses me off. I'm not pissed at BEA management as my BEA shares held their value through all this but I'm pissed at MQR. And to top it all off MQR had the audacity to sue BEA for some bullshit story about BEA not giving MQR 80% of Kenieba. What a bunch of cry babies!
    When MQR completed the drilling and they earned the rights to 80%, BEA told MQR right away "Hey MQR congratulations, now create a new JV company with 80% of the shares owned by MQR and 20% owned by BEA, and when that is done BEA will transfer the Kenieba property into the new JV company and MQR will own 80% of Kenieba"
    So if MQR really really wanted the property that's all they had to do. But after the questionable drill results they were in no hurry, and in fact to delay the transfer of the property even further they decided to sue BEA. And sue for what? BEA refuses to transfer the property. When in fact it should be BEA suing MQR for failing to take the property and take over 80% of future expenditures.
    And yes MQR did file papers in the British Columbia law courts to initiate the law suit but haven't proceeded any further. Maybe when they got the first bill from the very expensive B.C. lawyers they used, they realized that they were on a potentially very expensive path to which they could not win.

So in the end I say to you, no it shouldn't be me that phones Chuck but you as a MQR shareholder should be making that call and get some answers for yourself. After all it's your money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.