URF 1.79% 28.5¢ us masters residential property fund

And WHY is there no retribution for Mr A Dixon and the...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    And WHY is there no retribution for Mr A Dixon and the management team that not only ALLOWED this to happen to URF, but would have KNOWN what would happen to THEIR OWN Dixon INVESTORS? Why didn't the URF management team advise Dixon that things are heading south and to advise their clients to get out now? To avoid what has ultimately happened? Why keep pushing ' things are rosy' forecasts?

Once they got this fund underway they could see opportunities to make way more money. They then orchestrated this 'fantastic NY Property fund' to line their own pockets with fees and in-house renovation teams so exorbitant amounts of money was made, for THEM, before the leftovers were given to the investors, before the investors lost their money.

Am I angry? You bet I am!!! Is there no recourse against this kind of financial mismanagement by the supposed experts? Is there nothing we can do to make them accountable? Is there nothing we can do??

There are buyers out there as fundamentally there is still money to to be made but investors are holding off. Why? It's so trading below its NAV.

Last edited by Ricko5: 10/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $201.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $135.9K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79468 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 112008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
URF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.