If you want to see biased coverage, turn on America's Fox news....

1. 1,197 Posts.
    If you want to see biased coverage, turn on America's Fox news. They blatantly lie through their teeth, make up stuff, interview only one side of any story and do it every day. THAT is biased media, if Abbott offered nothing negative for the ABC to report then there would be nothing to report.

What you "could" argue is that there is a lot of emotional/humane/sensitive oriented opinions. Now is that a conspiracy? Are they just pulling the heart strings to bring down Abbott? Maybe, but more likely the LNP have proven to be a heartless bunch of lawyers and businessmen (and wait 1...no no ....2 women) whose cold-hearted, regressive policies don't go down well with the journalists or the Aussie public.

Now I believe I have quite a neutral standing, I would consider voting LNP if they got rid of the sociopaths in Pyne and Abbott and the extremist christian Bernardi. Turnbull easily has the highest leadership qualities of all in Canberra IMO.

So no, ABC is not biased, it just has a heart and the far right don't like that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.