RWD 0.00% 3.7¢ reward minerals ltd

mr accumulating again, page-10

1. 2,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I always find the Directors buying to be double-edged sword. Yes buying is better than selling. (Although small scale selling means little.) Why would the Doc be buying? He certainly does not need the shares, and at the level he is buying it means little to him. Having nothing and getting $10 million is earth-shattering. Having $60 million and going to $70 million is niether here nor there and would make almost no difference in life style. These are the sort of figures the Doc is looking at if Reward is as successful as we would like.

So what is he buying for? I presume if it is not for money it is to show public support for the company. This is where I have a problem, good projects should not need this artificial show of support, good projects stand their own scrutiny. Buying on market is commendable but it is second best to fully informing and promoting to the broader investment community.

We learned to our pain at Christmas that we are not a broad church and that the Reward story is well known only amongst the already committed. We chat amongst ourselves while the market ignores us. This is what has to change and I would rather read about proposed roadshows to the wealthy influential then the Doc buying another small amount.

Pagarsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.