ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

The problem I have with ANZ is that they have taken it too far...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The problem I have with ANZ is that they have taken it too far to the point where they are shaming males and creating a new system of inequality, unfairly giving women $500 more super for no reason is blatant inequality and actually victimizes women, they should be treated fairly as any other employee not given gender based rewards and gifts.

From a shareholder standpoint it looks badly on the company when the focus shifts too far onto social issues rather than key business issues, mind you if the ANZ had no business issues and was killing the banking sector then it would make sense to pour a little more money into social issues, however look at the ANZ they are behind the other banks playing catch up with the Apple pay advertising which should have been shown months/over a year ago (been using NFC tech on my Samsung Mobile and Commonwealth bank for a while now if I leave the house with just my phone).

The sad part though is many will see these articles and issues as positive for ANZ in the usual media, saying they stand up for inequality and blah blah, shame men, create a new system of inequality flagging privileged hegemonic masculinity, whilst growing their new system of inequality towards males. The funny part is they don't do anything about race inequality, it just seems that while males are the anticrist and must be destroyed.

For the sake of people holding ANZ I hope they get a competent CFO based on criteria to lead a company rather than for social justice issues, they focus on their core business and survive through volatile times to come.

I personally have sold out of most banks and will be buying gold/silver on the price dip. Missed buying bitcoins before they rocketed up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.60
Change
0.260(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $89.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.49 $29.73 $29.30 $111.6M 3.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1146 $29.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.61 30857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.