ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

I lost faith in ANZ since seeing their sexist advertising which...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I lost faith in ANZ since seeing their sexist advertising which was quite harsh and shaming towards men and completely forgetting about core business issues. Now they are trying to play catch up advertising technological features other banks have had for much much longer.

It seems to me a bunch of feminists have infiltrated ANZ to push their agenda and not in aid of the business. If I was to invest shares I would want the corporation to do what is best for the business. If I want to fight social issues then I would join a community or follow a movement.

I guess it is true, once you try to emancipate one group of people from a control structure a new one is formed and creates a new system of oppression. Men are now oppressed, labeled sexist and having unconscious bias.

I have a better idea, shut up, pay everyone dependent of how much they work (hours, works produced, sales made) like a normal company, stop wasting money on meaningless advertising and actually focus on getting customers back in the door. I have moved most people I know from ANZ to Commonwealth bank and Commsec, and every single one has thanked me and said why didn't I move from ANZ earlier.

ANZ needs to play catch up to the other banks to be competitive, still a large gap IMO. As always this is my own opinion based on experiences DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.