ANZ 0.48% $31.15 anz group holdings limited

Indeed! Whilst social issues (including gender equality) remains...

1. 169 Posts.
    Indeed! Whilst social issues (including gender equality) remains an important part of many organisations corporate responsibility mandates (as it should), appears ANZ have taken it to the extreme at the expense of it's talent pool & profitability focus. Hence one factor contributing to the mess they are in at the moment.

Case in point, refer to the former global WM head, during her tenure it appears her key focus was driving gender equality initiatives, hell the majority of her social media outputs & public engagements were devoted to this matter. Yet during that time little attention or discernible strategy was executed in turning around the unwieldy collective ANZ wealth business..whilst the other big aussie banks forged ahead! Yet should shareholders, analysts or even employees question her credentials and results, would be accused of sexism & gender bias etc. Many more such examples & as I understand many former employees (including female staff) left the organisation in disgust for this reason.

Was hoping Elliott would put an end to this silly nonsense & redirect focus to increasing shareholder value & balancing social issues with financial imperatives. Yet judging by this recent Aitken saga, appears the arrogant, defensive & self righteous behaviour is alive and well within ANZ upper echelon. This behaviour will cost them shareholders, customers & top talent who will go elsewhere! I for one have had enough & in the process of moving my accounts and selling down my holdings!
    Last edited by Returnofthemac: 29/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.15
Change
-0.150(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $93.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.39 $31.47 $31.01 $94.81M 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $31.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$31.15 4908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.