''She exists in an apolitical world that refuses to engage with...

1. 83,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''She exists in an apolitical world that refuses to engage with the social and political issues around her.''

na, hasn't always been the case and my guess is won't be the case in the future

she's political alright ------- just doesn't suit her to fly the colours at present

''Taylor Swift has become more politically active in recent years. She was previously criticized for being apolitical, but in 2018, she broke her silence by speaking out against a Senate Republican candidate and endorsing two Democratic candidates
    . Since then, she has continued to express her political opinions, including endorsing Joe Biden for the 2020 presidential race and speaking out on issues such as women's rights, the LGBTQ community, and gun violence
    . With her massive fan base and influence, Swift's political statements have garnered significant attention and have been seen to impact voter registration and engagement
    . Despite her growing political influence, Swift's fan base does not split neatly along party lines, as majorities of both self-identified Republicans and Democrats have felt positively about her
    2'
    '
    my guess is that when she's done most of what she wants to do and when she's got the power to wield where she wants it -------- when the times are right -

she'll play --------- and I suggest that she might play biggly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.