Mr Albanese is being urged to resign, page-78

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    For years I have heard lefty clowns making the insidious statements that Australia is the most racist place on earth. I've lived in many placed around the world and I've always been sure that wasn't true.

Yesterday we had a referendum forced upon us which demanded that we the people agree to allow all citizens to be categorized according on ethnicity or claimed ancestry. They demanded that we allow them to cast new born babies into categories which would lumber them with different entitlements and responsibilities for life. A proposition which set to enshrine the label of victim and perpetrator onto people who neither participated or or lived to see events vividly depicted in the arguments and accusations put forward.

Today we look back at what Australians decided. The vast majority rejected this divisive and disgusting demand. They rightly questioned the narrative put forward and what was in many instances clearly misinformation. I suspect most understood that this was a bait and switch whereby what was described and what was to be implemented were very different things.

One quick look at the statistics and we can see that more than 60% of Australians disagree with race based ideology. The vast majority rejected this race based demand. Its time for the remainder to gain some understand of what racism actually is and take a long look at themselves before they continue with the vitriolic diatribe against the sensible majority.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.