Mr Albanese warns of catastrophe, page-26

1. 86,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''he didn't mention the probability of international sanctions, being labeled a racist nation like Sth Africa was when Apartheid was in full swing, he said nothing about condemnation by our peer states such as UK EU and US''

maybe Albo didn't - but, I will.

If I was running a campaign to bring light onto the plight of my people --

I'd have a full and very colourful media blitz campaign ready to fire all over the world when the no vote comes in

I'd be showing the remote camps, I'd be showing the violence, I'd be showing the education gaps, the health gaps, the longevity gaps,

I'd bring so much emotive stuff to the rest of the world that Oz and it's no voting goofs would look worse than the catholic church abusers and coverups

I'd do that because I know what's coming in the following years - a global move for massive reparations for the wrong deeds of long ago --

it's coming, it's started and this is a most beautiful time to build the emotional hooks that will not be removed when those reparation cases come to world courts.

I've said from the beginning that for the voice, personally I have no strong feeling one way or another. I don't see a strong case for yes, and I see zero case for no --

but, I also said that Australia may well rue the day it votes no.

the no people are making a huge mistake in the type of bleating and arguments and language they are bringing out -- I suggest that they are playing right into the hands of what they least want

they are arming the cause by creating a massive emotional hook for the world to see and will be impossible to be unseen after and it will totally condemn white Australia -

IMO, I think this is going to be the mother of own goals

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.