CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

mr bowler replying me "yeah right", page-23

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: mr bowler replying me 123 eng

"Sturds, I understand your point about maintaining continuity and certainty of a position.

What if Rio had spent a lot of money on development and what if they had already bulit some of the infrastructure.... then CAZ found the tenement error and pegged the land and applied for the lease.. of a developed site.

What level of certainty and continuity would there be for a mining company that had done the development."

Here you have the beginnings of a legitment public interest arguement.. only one problem its totally fictional.. Even if the above was true it still would have been one he!l of a sh!t fight as far as past examples go..

But RIO had no public interest arguement.. Bowler has severly abused his discretionary powers to which no normal person given all relevant information would have done unless they were acting from some sort of bias or external compelsion.. _ I think cazalies grounds for judicial review will be along this line somehow.. something about natural justice is my best guess.. mind you i have no legal qualifications so pure specualtion.. :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.552K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 425001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.