JRV 8.33% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

Its always good to see someone prepared to fight for a worthwile...

1. 162 Posts.
    Its always good to see someone prepared to fight for a worthwile cause and you are not alone in this, there are a number of us who hold your sentiments and will fight to the bitter end if necessary.
    Having said that Robin8 is right in, loose lips sink ships, there is nothing more sure than that they watch these pages closely and to forwarn them is to forarm them therefore limiting the amount of news that can be shared among shareholders. Robin8 has been preoccupied of late but rest assured Vision is still alive and still working to rid our company of the parasites that have kidnapped it from ordinary honest shareholders.
    One could be excused for believing that this latest share offer may be as a result of so much talk of another EGM recently. It is believed that one of the companies biggest backers has sold out leaving the management in a rather precarious position should this occur.
    This offer at .006 which no shareholder in their right mind would even consider, (currently .004)would mean a very large share issue to be placed by the board. The interesting part will be at what price and to whom will they be offered.(I would bet anything I don't get a mention). Another interesting fact will be to see the board members who hold shares take up this offer at .006 as they stated was their intention in the offer notice sent to all shareholders. One would hope that the ASX and ASIC are also watching this with interest.Whats the bet of .003-4 to someone who will support us in our hour of need should this occur. I am sure that they could convince someone with a few hundred k's to spare for a short time until another announcement is made which will raise the SP by .002-3, perhaps a partnership with a Canadian group or another Chinese caomany that are not aware of the last mess or lied to, a serious accusation however one that was made loudly to the board at the last AGM and was not disputed by anyone on the board or the companies secretary and legal team who were in attendance. Even though with the performance of this management over the past twelve months it would seem unlikely that any announcement would be taken as fact and likely to benefit shareholders in any way. I believe that gravy train has left the station.
    What now then, After years of huge losses at our gold mine we have finally turned the wheel and are now making it pay, as stated by the Chairman at the last AGM, this will help fund the company in its search for more assets (Diamonds) and assist in developing such projects as our Young assets,Oooops did you say its paying, sell it quick.
    What utter madness, at last a ray of sunshine on the horizon and along comes the storm cloud to wash it all away. Surely this along with a share offer to shareholders at a 33% premium should qualify for incompetence on the part of mamagement to facilitate their removal from any public company though I suppose we can not expect to much from our understaffed, under resourced public servants to worry about the theft from small individuals, if it was from the banks a la Alan Bond and Skase we would be on it like a shot and persue it to the end.
    Enough gripe from me lets just say don't despair, Vision is alive and well and currently looking at all options to rid our company of the parasites who are currently hell bent on running it into the ground. We will win or go broke in our efforts to see justice prevail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $84.69K 7.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 221259 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1472388 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.