SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

mr geoff wedlock profile

1. 173 Posts.
    In December 2007 Geoff Wedlock was appointed as the Chairman of Golden West Resources Limited prior to which he was an executive on the Board. Previously to that he was the Managing Director of Grange Resources Ltd.

He has held the position of Managing Director in a number of public companies in the resource sector including Portman Ltd, Western Metals Ltd, where he successfully developed and expanded Portman’s Western Australian iron ore operations as a niche producer in Asia.

Prior to these roles, Geoff spent 32 years with BHP where also as an Executive Vice President and CEO of BHP Iron Ore Pty Ltd, where he played a key role in the development of many of BHP's major assets in the Pilbara. He was a key player in the development of BHP’s Cannington lead-silver-zinc mine in Queensland.

Geoff has extensive resources experience in general management, project development, and joint ventures. He has a demonstrated track record of successful negotiations and commercial experience with shareholders, financiers, international partners and customers, external parties and governments****

I believe we are still in very good hands with Geoff's track record and significant experience.

I also wish to express my sincere thanks to George and also all of the SDL board. You only need to read some other threads on HC and see how dissilusioned a lot of investors are with their Directors and their performace.

Cheers

Larger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.