GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Rather than take on people like Skol and Knuckle about theory on...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Rather than take on people like Skol and Knuckle about theory on whether gold scammers they call are scammers or not, perhaps let your profits do the talking.

Wonder how much these two made in their investing and what % returns they earned.

For me, committed around $40k in RSG and profited $100k. $40k in SBM and profited $95k, $25k in RMS and profited $65k. Screwed up KCN committing $30k and losing $24k. Committed $12k in SLR and profited $7k. Committed $20k in RRL and profited $15k. Committed $40k in BLK and current paper loss of $22k. Committed $25k in NST and profited $10k. Committed $25k in PRU and profited $3k. I've done my round with gold miners and there's still a lot more I haven't mentioned here.

I don't know, if the likes of Schiff, Rickards, Holter, Rogers, Hunter, Rule, Sprott and all them are scammers, I got scammed real good like them who fell for the Nigerian central bank emails.

If you really hate gold and gold miners, go take your stuff elsewhere and talk there. Otherwise you sound so salty with your downramp that you sound like you are owed profits that you didn't make on investing in gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.