HAV 11.8% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

Mr Gupta, Roaster and Acid Plant at Whyalla

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    "The Big Picture is an integrated minerals processing industry in South Australia producing valuable products including cobalt, acid and electricity". CTTW presentation 26 June 2018

The Big Picture.jpg

Hopefully I can see the ‘Big Picture’ too.

In the past HAV Management has stated that it would like to build a ‘roaster and acid plant’ at Mutooroo.

However, Mr Gupta already has infrastructure in place at Whyalla: rail, land, clean water, power grid and a workforce. More importantly, he has the money to purchase and install a ‘roaster and acid plant’ at Whyalla.

As I see it, each of the outputs from a ‘roaster and acid plant’ at Whyalla could potentially be used in Mr Gupta's ever expanding business empire (at or near Whyalla):

- Cobalt sulphate for his proposed EV plant;
    - Sulphuric acid for his steel works, with the excess sold to Olympic Dam;
    - Iron oxide for his blast furnaces at the steel works;
    - Electricity could go back into the power grid at the steel works; and
    - The residual copper concentrate from the cobaltian pyrite could be used in his proposed copper smelter and refinery.

Mr Gupta also has the ability to negotiate aggressively with both Federal and State Governments to extract maximum subsidies and tax rebates (i.e. political clout).

The 'play' for Mr Gupta? To create a fully integrated cobalt business in South Australia (at Whyalla).

All that HAV needs to provide is cobaltian pyrite for the next 20+ years from Mutooroo, Kalkaroo and from the other targets in the Mutooroo Cobalt District.

HAV Management's aim should be to maximise for HAV shareholders the 'fair value' of cobaltian pyrite ore from all valuable roaster products (cobalt sulphate, sulphuric acid, iron oxide, electricity, copper).

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

HAV fanboy: still drinking the Kool-Aid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.020(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.0¢ $110.0K 572.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.