HAV 2.50% 19.5¢ havilah resources limited

Mr Gupta's Fe needs can be met by HAV, page-2

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Clarke, thanks for doing all the research that I wanted to do, but didn't have the time. As best I can remember, it was researching Braemar Iron formations was how I came across HAV.

Do you know if there is exploration potential for Gupta at Middleback ranges? Even so, impurities is a big negative unless it can be blended with low impurity ore.

Another option for Gupta is Carpentaria ("CAP"). The positives for CAP is that it is further advanced (PFS completed), is much larger than current Grants JORC and has access to power and water. Letters of intent signed and looking for offtake based funding for BFS.

In respect to Grants, it has the potential to be large (if the basin is like the soap dish!). I'm not aware of power or water options, but waterless processing (if it could be upscaled) and solar battery options (which Gupta may do) also have potential.

In comparing iron ore deposits, I currently like CAP better because it has been further de-risked. But it clearly show's the potential of Grants for those wishing to do a comparison.

If I was Gupta, I'd take a share of both CAP and Grants (de-risking by diversifying supply) and increasing export volumes to get greater economies for all SA resources (including Gupta's).

(Disclosure, I hold both HAV and CAP. CAP mentioned for comparison and potential of Grants - not cross promotion).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $61.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $13.59K 67.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62788 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 49431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.