HAV 2.50% 19.5¢ havilah resources limited

Interesting article regarding Gupta & his IPO listing plans on...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Interesting article regarding Gupta & his IPO listing plans on Reuters this morning.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-ipo-strategy-targets-australia-idUSKCN1MM1RH

Some snippets:

"Sanjeev Gupta, founder and chairman of the GFG Alliance, is rethinking his IPO strategy, targeting an initial listing of either his steel or energy assets in Australia next year"

&

"According to Gupta, the GFG Alliance is well capitalized and has low debt levels, but it will need to tap equity markets to fund its multi-billion dollar expansion and investment plans."

I guess if you're going to list, outlining to investors how you're going to meet ambitious growth targets may well be something you'd like to put in your offer document.

On another note, I also see HAV has tweeted regarding Kalkaroo project timelines and looks like the long march to granting NTMA & mining lease may well be about to occur this month. Not sure it'll have much impact on the share price, but for long-time HAV watchers it will be quite the milestone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $61.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $13.59K 67.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62788 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 49431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.