SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Semi would you please quit saying this is a great time to buy....

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Semi would you please quit saying this is a great time to buy. It really does make you look like a plonker. You and others have been saying that all the way down and to date your advise on when to buy SSH has been terrible.

Your opinions, if not possibly a tad optimistic, are interesting and we are all entitled to our opinions, views etc.

I have a decent stake in this company and very much hope we are in for a turnaround but the last thing I am going to do is recommend a stock to anyone that has been on a slippery slope since I bought in a couple of years ago.

SSH is "potentially" a multi billion dollar company and at the moment it is valued at a little over $25 million.

I would suggest that a great time to buy SSH will be at around $8 - $10. At this stage there will have been some positive news come out and the future will clearly be looking a lot brighter. A few of the questions we all have will have been answered, including financing. At $8 SSH will be valued at $146 million assuming no further dilution. You will still be able to make 25 to 50 times your investment at that point (or more) if the future potential is realised.

In my view that would be a significantly more prudent financial decision than buying today - unless of course you are a total punter and have a spare few $$ you are quite happy to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.