KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Lets be honest and say some big money was made from early...

1. 344 Posts.
    Lets be honest and say some big money was made from early investors in kdr and those in top spots made squizzlions on the news that came out from earl grey...at some point surely given the expertise in charge must of surely been aware that email exchanges to the extent that details were discussed at length as described by mzn ann..im guessing that management would be upto speed on these matters you would think...so illd be upset at kdr for putting shareholders in this position..were in 2017 and for period of time its been known in buisness circles if you discuss at length in detail negotionations then this is possibly a binding agreement....i find it hard to beleive that both parts wernt aware of this...and the sp sais alot...to blaim only one side and not the other seems to me to be very one eyed ...mzn mite get a settlement only but in there eyes they had a deal which was at a binding stage...hence we are were we are...this is the 21st century and emails are and have been considered binding so lets move on from this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.