KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Mr Lougher & Kidman Resources v. Ors, page-26

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Yeah. The thing with the gold is that while it would have been a going concern, they only ever would have been scratching around taking the remnant high grade pockets. They would have made money, but it would have been slow, difficult and relatively expensive.

Given the geometry of the pegmatite sill, the entire economics of the gold changes. They have the potential option of just doing a large cut-back at a relatively low (but positive) IRR.

This in turn changes the economics of the lithium, and when they do a 'second stage' and mine the sill, with the gold pit there, the strip ratio for the lithium is lower making it an even bigger money maker. All the gold is suddenly turned into reserve instead of just a resource and the IRR of the lithium also increases.

I am concerned about others that are talking up the credits to be had from tantalum and cesium. With so much spodumene coming on stream, I can't see those commodities maintaining high prices. This is not an issue for KDR - and they will in all likelihood be selling those commodities as well.

Its a lip-licking prospect. Just need the court case over with!

(Standard caveat: DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.