CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

mr markes, page-3

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: mr markes - sue 12 You are having crap piled onto you because your arguement is basically Rio are above the law and the system is corrupt. On face value you don't have a commercial bone in your body and I suspect your ex water authority or telecom. This is not the 80's. Give me one plausible reason as to why on "public interest" grounds Rio should retain "Anna". Even if we discount the basic rule of law, I'm sure you have been watching the corruption allegations against the current police minister. I don't think the Labour Govt is going to want another corruption allegation so early in Carp's term. When you first started commentary you made the ridiculous statement that Rio would never let Caz use their infrastructure even if they won "Anna". This comment was despite everyone knowing that BHP had already agreed to provide it. Since then you have jumped onto whatever negative arguement you can muster. Please, tell me. What is your commercial experience that you draw attention to so often? What is your background that gives you such an insight into the dealings of the mining industry? With comments like the above "infrastructure issue" I think you are a novice who likes to pretend they are in the know. Prove me wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.552K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 425001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.