CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

re: for sue 12 Sue 12,Firstly thank you for responding to my...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: for sue 12 Sue 12,

Firstly thank you for responding to my questions and I think you will find that if you make your points in a reasoned way going forward (not just one liners about "the syytem") then I'm sure everyone including myself will cut you some slack.

If I could make the following points;

Did you pick up an expired exploration lease?
    Was the expenditure on the tenement up to date?
    Was the tenement likely to proceed as a stand alone mine in the near future or to sit dormant?
    Was the case you refer to appealed on "public interest"?
    Were the facts of the case similar in any way to the "Anna" case?
    Was there the type of publicity generated by this case?
    Did you have the world's largest mining company backing you?

There has been at least 3 front page stories in the West as well as countless stories in the Australian. I don't believe this will be allowed to blow over because Cazaly, BHP and the opposition (who's leader in WA in Kalgoorlie based) will not let it.
    I can assure you that this will be a public relations nightmare for the Labour govt in the West should they go against the legal and rightful owner.

I have some experience in the sector and I know a lot of people involved at all levels from geo's, company directors, lawyers, investment bankers etc and I haven't found one that would back Rio based on the facts and WA mining law.

I respect that you have had a sour experience in the past but I do not believe the facts and the publicity of the "Anna" case would be remotely close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.