CAZ 12.5% 1.8¢ cazaly resources limited

mr markes, page-9

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: mr markes - sue 12 Surething. 40years of the drilling game, 20 of them in WA, more that 100hours of having to sit in on meetings, and listen to the legal beagles warn us what to say and do.Many hours dealing with the WA mines Dept. Many years ago the company I was working for had some thing similar to the RIO/CAZ, but not anywhere as grand a scale as this one. The Company hired a QC from the east who we was told the best in this field. When we said how do you think we stand with the law, he said(I will never forget this) there are only two words you need for the law, EVALUATE and then MANIPULATE. If you care to speek to any one in the drilling or mining game they will tell you that the big fish eat the small ones, think about it very hard for a small fish to swallow a big one. I have been retired for some years now, but still do some consulting for close friends from time to time. Trust me what you read in the paper is just as lame as some of the post you read here. One point that markes made is that if you know the system you WILL know the outcome. I am talkin from EXPERIENCE, I think you have a very long wait. Most of you on this post are trying to convince your self that this is a good thing, buy telling the same story over and over again. How ever this will not change the out come of this case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $22.15K 1.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 833237 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 265552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.