88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Mr Market is nuts....., page-86

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    You accurately predicted the SP movements prior to the market opening, so whilst it isn't what I was hoping for, kudos to you. Predictably you are now being attacked and accused of being a day trading market manipulator who is here for the sole purpose of down-ramping so you can enrich yourself at our expense. As you have noted, the only reason we are seeing a significant drop is because it was overbought in the last month. Please note that the people most critical of you are likely to be the ones who could be accused of outrageously up-ramping over the last month whilst being dismissive of anyone who tried to caution people into being a bit more circumspect. Some of these HC members were effectively leading the conga line whilst sweeping people into a buying frenzy in the belief that they were going to be filthy rich soon after the announcement. Some of those conga line leaders now have a bit of egg on their face and will attack you in fear of being exposed by what you are saying. By the way, I still believe that 88E will eventually pay off. Only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.