MXG multiplex group

..... From Andrew Roberts CEO Multiplex 19/8/025. The company's...

1. 6,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ..... From Andrew Roberts CEO Multiplex 19/8/025. The company's development pipeline..................'The rapid growth seen in figures in Febuary.......Although the value of global construction work in hand fell slightly from $ 7.2 billion to $6.9 billion,it was more than offset by a 161 per cent lift in the value of global property development projects from $6.6 billion to $17.2 billion......In volume terms,the number of residential apartments on the books rose 213%,masterplan and broardacre lots were up 175%,while the areas under commercial and retail development were 435% and 366% higher,respectively'.........A number of brokers and fund managers are cynical about the work in progress, with some of it actually yet to be awarded.The brokers ,perhaps still reeling from their mauling earlier this year when Multiplex reversed its policy of denying Wembley problems and 'fessed' up,remain cautious...............Ok there will be 'teething' problems with a company changing from private to public but that does not mean that the company won't perform as a listed company.Almost all the negative news about Multiplex seems to be about the Wembley Stadium project....... Well!!!...... guess what, it's about time we moved on from that, and look to the future and to realise that this company has got a great future and to realise(for the smart investor) that the the company has been oversold.The market value at the moment of multiplex is definitely trading at a HUGE DISCOUNT to its true worth and the smart investor is already starting to move in with Multiplex today closing at its highest value in almost 3 months!!!!!!!!!.... So boys and girls as I have said in posts many times before I rarely make mistakes on the market and just one more point ...I always word my posts in plain simple english so EVERYBODY can understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.